anyone have berghia for sale locally?

Reefski's

mine wiped out the aiptasia and then disappeared. now i have a few aiptasia in my other system i need to deal with.

Carl

related

related

I have no berghia for you that I know of yet. I put 7 berghia in my 240 display a couple of months ago (summer) and am waiting for the effect. I expected to wait several months for them to multiply and actually get in front of the aiptais problem, but its so-so right now. I'd be happy to collect/give some to you but have NO idea if they are still there/multiplying as I would hope. Do you think you would be able to find/identify berghia in a mixed tank? If so, you can have them.

- Jason.

P.S. Would love to see your sun light tank anytime.

Best of luck.

love to have some too

love to have some too

hi, i love to have some too. base on what i know. turn off the light, they will float, you will just then sweep them with a nest.

where did you hear that? if every night when the lights go out they float. they would all be in the sump via the overflows. i don't believe that!

i saw a post discussion regarding copperband butterfly, nudibranch and peppermint shrimp for controlling the aiptesia but i cant find it again. i believe the author talks about that.

Re: love to have some too

Re: love to have some too

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14181069#post14181069 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tranlehung
hi, i love to have some too. base on what i know. turn off the light, they will float, you will just then sweep them with a nest.
:confused:

same here bought some from yvonne rozen,(berghia breeder) added in my tank,and just saw one a couple of weeks ago..wonder if i will ever see them again?

Back