Anyone hear anything about this

frenchie

7aaa5a10c03f9b677710880870f5bdae.jpg

Have a small bit of insider info that says their main purpose for the buyout was to gain the online pet pharmaceuticals side of the business.

For now they may just leave DFS and LA alone since it seems to be doing so well.

I guess time will tell...

Yeah, heard about this quite a while ago. I'm hoping the outcome of this is that petco actually gets better. Not going to hold my breath tho...

FWIW. Now that Petco owns them, LA will be legally obligated to collect state sales tax if there is a Petco in the state. Not that there is anything wrong with that...it's just something to be aware of in the overall expense of an item.

FWIW. Now that Petco owns them, LA will be legally obligated to collect state sales tax if there is a Petco in the state. Not that there is anything wrong with that...it's just something to be aware of in the overall expense of an item.

Missouri has a low sales tax on average. I'm guessing they'd have to collect sales tax from where a person lives? Not sure how that would work out since I live in an unicorporated part of St Louis County but have a municipal address, which has a higher rate of taxation.....

Back