Anyone here get paid to rock-scape?

m0nkie

Just curious if anyone does rock-scaping for a fee? Working on the second tank.. Going to need some crazy vertical rockscapes. Probably need to work with cements/drilling, rods, etc.. something I'm terrible with.

another member said he paid for some amazing rock works. All done with Tonga branch. Curious to see if anyone here does this.

this is the other member's tank.. rock work was really nice and clean

I'm attempting a tall tank.. don't want rocks falling all over

IMG_0079-X2.jpg

Sps Coral Store has similar-ish tonga scape like that in one of their display tanks. Not sure if they do aquarium installation as well, but you might try giving them a call.

looks nice!

I'm not asking for Tonga branch designs.. just looking for someone that can do rockscape in general. And also has all the tools.

I'm currently talking with Johnny at SCR.

sorry for the confusion. I'm just looking for someone who can design and do rock-scape in general. I posted the picture just to show the work another member did for a fee. Looking for similar work but for a vertical tank. Some arcs on the base and some tonga branches up to. Not all tonga though.

I'm just terrible with cement, drilling and design work. Also I don't have any tools for that.

My buddy Cande does rock scaping drilling rock and then connecting it using fiber glass and acrylic dowels. He's done some REALLY nice ones too. He's also an expert on acrylic restoration. If you want a number, send me a PM and I will give it to you. He's in the LA area and will travel if it's within driving distance. He's been doing that stuff for a long long time.

Back