Anyone in the Huntington beach area

ayionna06

Hello fellow reefers. Are there anyone who is from or around the Huntington beach area and are familiar with seaside tropical fish who would be willing to ship some fish from there to New York? I've called and they don't ship but they have some decent prices on a couple fish I've saw on there website. Please let me know. Thank you

IMO it's not worth shipping fish unless it's high end. Shipping can cause upward of $100 and they don't have guarantee

It's better to get it from LADD
But that's just me

I want the bellus angel pairs that they sell for $150. They also have convict tangs for $19.99. And a Red Sea regal angel for $119.99. I was told shipping would be between $25-$50. Not sure though

Anyone in the Huntington beach area

I don't know about that fedex charge 75-100 per box for next day California Plus you have to get a box and heat pack

I ship few fish in the past mostly high end and some will die even if it's packed very well. With your weather right now that's more scary.

If you want cheaper fish you're better off with Petco ( now liveaquaria boss ) They are cheap but have 2 weeks guarantee too

^^^ I think he's giving you the best advice. Take heed. Dead fish due to unforeseen circumstances i.e health, shipping problems from poor packing, weather, delivery etc is not such a bargain. Buy from a reputable company that ships and guarantees. There are good companies out your way

Back