Anyone interested in this stuff?

bureau13

I have a 55 gallon All Glass reef ready tank, complete with All Glass pine stand and canopy (black). Its not the prettiest, and I need to clean it up. Also have an Ecosystems Aquariums sump, although I don't think I'd reuse the Miracle Mud that's still in there.

I've got some other stuff I need to sort out too...if anyone is interested in this stuff, make me an offer. I need frag money for next weekend :D

jds

Re: Anyone interested in this stuff?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10436400#post10436400 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bureau13
I need frag money for next weekend :D
ive been saving for the past few weeks :p

Its the 2410 model, 24"x12"x10" (length x height x width) divided into three chambers. I forget the Ecosystems model designations, but its the version that has a place for a filter sock, but not the version made for the ASM skimmer. I have the bioballs and refugium light that came with it as well.

Oh yeah, its the acrylic version as well.

jds

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10436516#post10436516 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ding2daDong
Interested in the eco system sump. Do you have the dimensions?

Let me know, very interested.

-Matthew

OK, FWIW I've also found a new in box (box is kind of ratty) 2" schedule 80 dual union ball valve (from Aquatic Ecosystems I think) complete with both sets of ends (threaded and slip), a 1.5" and 1" single union ball valve (from Lowes probably) an AquaC Remora w/ MJ1200 but missing the rubber gasket around the cup, an acrylic hang-on filter sock holder, an unopened acrylic repair kit (the type with sheets of various polishing materials, NOT the Novus liquid stuff). So far. I should probably put this stuff in a separate post, but I'll wait until I've found everything.

jds

Interested in filter sock holder, lemme know how much and if you'[ve got any socks for it. We can meet up at the fragswap

OK, I think I'm violating some kind of rule about listing for sale items without a price, so here goes:

2" dual union ball valve w/ slip and threaded ends, NIB: $30
AquaC Remora w/ MJ1200 and cracked-but-functional surface skimmer
prefilter box (assuming I can find it): $80
55 gallon tank + stand w/ partially functional Corallife PC fixture: $100
Ecosystems 2410 acrylic sump w/ refugium light and bio balls: $150
Acrylic hang-on filter sock holder: $10

If you think the prices are too high feel free to make an offer...

jds

UPDATE: Everything's gone but the tank, stand/canopy, and plumbing stuff. Tank/stand/canopy reduced to $75.

jds

Back