Anyone know a handy diy person? (Light mount or floating canopy)

cojo8888

I have t5 hybrid fixture but mount from aquaticlife is very short and I'm using only half of t5s and led. Coral grows fine but it bothers me that I can only use half side of what I have.. soooo...I'm looking for a person who can make metal wall mount for light fixture and even floating canopy if can.. Need help on install too since I suck at these things.... let me know guys

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Might help if we knew where you were.

I do these kinds of things professionally. I’m licensed bonded and insured, I’d have to charge you but there are several handy and helpful people who could do it for beer and pizza.

Might help if we knew where you were.

I do these kinds of things professionally. I'm licensed bonded and insured, I'd have to charge you but there are several handy and helpful people who could do it for beer and pizza.
I'm located in los angeles. I'm a chef so I can bring best pizza in la for you and beer is always in my fridge haha. Yes of course just let me know how much would you charge 310-963-9559 (william) thanks

Hmm what about just metal mount and helping me to screw in the wall and hang the light fixture?? If floating canopy takes lot of time and effort.

I am convinced I am in.

This week I'm installing 700' runs for cameras on a ranch in corona

Next week I'm doing 277V retrofit lighting for a hospital in Long Beach

Following week I'm installing multizone Sonos system Covina

After that I'm finishing up the cameras in corona

I have to withhold taxes W2 because of workers comp.

Back