anyone know an lfs with leopard wrasses or blue velvet nudibranchs

mrx66699

anyone know an lfs with leopard wrasses or blue velvet nudibranchs I have a few flat worms I want to rid the dt of before they populate and I don't want to use flat worm exit or an chemicals tks

Barrier usually has pretty interesting hunter type wrasses for flatworms. They have 6 lines always, and the last 2 times I've been there they've had hawiian 4 line wrasses, which are even cooler and people say they eat not only planaria, but AEFW and monti nudis as well (at least that's why I thought there was a rush on them last summer).

Planaria flatworms aren't a big deal as long as you keep your water parameters in check. Usually they only show up on something that's dieing.

not anything dieing I only had a small few here or there from time to time but I do notice them increasing so I want to get them out all together if possible before they become a problem

This was in an email from Exotic Aquatic.
M Wrasses MAC Certified:Leopard Black :: Fiji $36

ive seen blue nudibranchs at pet world in davie ,dont know if they have any right now but you could call and check.

thanks guys will call first thing in the morning if anyone else knows any where they have them keep them coming

I checked out a few places tonight and was a no go on the blue velvet nudi branch and the leopard wrasse but I did pick up a few nice 6 line wrasses, a nice yellow coris wrasse, and a nice orange spotted diamond goby

its a large system everyone has more than enough space and to tell the truth the 2 six line don't leave each others side and the yellow is just happy to have a place to call home the six lines are already hitting a few of the flats so will hope for the best until the blue nudi vacuum is located or a nice leopard

There are several variaties.

You want this guy:

LeopardWrasse.jpg

Back