Anyone know "clsund" ?

oh come on man you cant deny me the possibility of a whorish future... ?..... i'm working on it

Fuzzy,..ill call some friends tomorrow. : )

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9822831#post9822831 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mac Inger
oh come on man you cant deny me the possibility of a whorish future... ?..... i'm working on it

Fuzzy,..ill call some friends tomorrow. : )

Whore in training?.......................... :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9822650#post9822650 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by clsund
ok, ok guys. I've seen the thread now. sorry have't read my pms lately. didn't realize you were worried about your fish trap. I just can't get my wrasse in there. if you want it back, I can bring it over Sat.

what worked for me is using 2 nets and turning the lights off and hunting the fish with a flash light... works every time..

and please let me know if you can get your hands on a spiderman shirt... ill wear it to the opening....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9824142#post9824142 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bebo77
and please let me know if you can get your hands on a spiderman shirt... ill wear it to the opening....

i have a nice one that i will trade for coral! :D it is exactly like this.

SpiderManClubShirt3.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9824370#post9824370 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jjb81speed
i have a nice one that i will trade for coral! :D it is exactly like this.

SpiderManClubShirt3.jpg

ohoh.. ill give you my Purple Monster and Purple Lime-Aid frag for that shirt...:lol: :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9824565#post9824565 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bebo77
ohoh.. ill give you my Purple Monster and Purple Lime-Aid frag for that shirt...:lol: :lol:

Gabe, i think you are a teaser. Show me pic of all the nice corals then ignored my PM after that.

I have a large fish trap, if any one need to borrow it. PM me. I want it back as soon as i come back from the sand pit

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9826816#post9826816 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 818
Gabe sent me these....here he is waiting for his tickets...lol

SEXY TIME!
spiderman_black_costume.jpg

NIIIICE! lol...you guys are taking the term "reef geeks" to another level!!

Back