Anyone know "clsund" ?

Gooli

I let a guy borrow my fish trap a few weeks ago and i havent gotten it back yet from him. Does anyone know how to get a hold of "cslund" ?

I sent him 2 pms already and i see he logged on to reefcentral yesterday and a day before.

your PM box has a inbox, sent message and message tracking tabs. Look inside the message tracking box, if the PM icon is orange its already been look at, if the icon is blue then it unread.

on right upper corner of your inbox you should see Jump to folder -> pick message tracking

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9818834#post9818834 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chaffey
your PM box has a inbox, sent message and message tracking tabs. Look inside the message tracking box, if the PM icon is orange its already been look at, if the icon is blue then it has not been read.

lol.. looks like someone else knows the in's and out's of RC...hmmmm:eek: :p ;)

thanks guys...well, he hasnt read the PMs...but he was online yesterday. I hope he sees this thread...clsund u there?

well..let's hope i get it back first...and by the way...rscott is ahead of you guys already to catch an angel terrorizing his tank

Gabe's motto...

Missing a chance to post is like missing a chance to ...

Once you miss the chance you'll aways be one behind.

Or, "There's no such thing as a bad post, just some are better than others."

:lol:

SteveU

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9819333#post9819333 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gtrestoration
Gabe's motto...

Missing a chance to post is like missing a chance to ...

SteveU

lol i like that one.. i am going to use it...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9819394#post9819394 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Fuzzy Yarbles
with 8682 posts i hope you are wearing protection

Its funny when people look over at Gabe's posts and type in for example he has 8600, but when he replies one minute later he already is at 8623...lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9819394#post9819394 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Fuzzy Yarbles
with 8682 posts i hope you are wearing protection

lol.. i should change my name to Chamberlain:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol jk

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9819420#post9819420 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 818
Its funny when people look over at Gabe's posts and type in for example he has 8600, but when he replies one minute later he already is at 8623...lol

lol.. that was one time...

but if you search my posts outside of the socal forum i post worthwhile answers...

;)

Back