Anyone knows how to build pc?

pusanpa

Does anyone know how to build pc? I have some nice frag + cash:).

Here are what I ordered.

cpu - i7 2600k
cooling - COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus
mobo - ASUS P8P67 PRO
video - GeForce GTX 460
memory - CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
power- CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W
case - cooler master 912
ssd - OCZ Vertex 2 90GB SATA

That'll run 7 very nicely. I don't have the link anymore but I followed a how-to online when I built a home theater computer. It really isn't much harder than plugging an xbox into a tv. The main thing you want to do is zip tie the cords so they can't end up hitting a fan which could stop it.

its pretty easy. it took me 2 hours to build one for my folks, i have built a ton of them though the years. you should try it yourself with videos on you tube. just grund yourself before you touch anything and hold boards by the sides.

I also am well versed at building PC's. I have about 25-26 under my belt. This includes a notebook build on a Clevo shell. Let me know if I can help.

Honestly, hardest part is making sure you don't put too much thermal paste on the processor when you put the heatsink on. No bigger than a grain of uncle ben's white rice is plenty. Good luck if you build it yourself, you will be well satisfied when you flip the switch and it fires up.

honestly, hardest part is making sure you don't put too much thermal paste on the processor when you put the heatsink on. No bigger than a grain of uncle ben's white rice is plenty. Good luck if you build it yourself, you will be well satisfied when you flip the switch and it fires up.

+1