Anyone looking for a great deal on live stock in the Plymouth, IN area?

3labradors

Though it hurts to admit... Everything except the hardware must go... I currently have 300g of circulating water and I'm in need of selling all live stock. Stock includes SPS, numerous softies, mushrooms, polyps, inverts, and fish. I have over 175lbs of excellent live rock. And, if you're looking for live sand, look no further... In regards to live stock cost, over the last 5-6 years, total cost are upwards of 1800.00.. I'm not looking to make money, my main concern is that live stock are sent to a good home.. This is why I would like to sell entire grouping as a package. The thought of selling piece by piece is difficult for my well being. If someone is looking for an instant large setup at a great price let me know. Thanks

Yes I have PM. I have pictures of the tank, but they are just above the 50k posting limit. If you have a high speed connection and would like to see the tank, let me know and I will email some pictures.

Thanks
Jason

Are you willing to sell the live rock seperately or is that part of the group package your talking about? What kind of prices are you looking for?

Hey Lucus..

Not yet! I have a couple people interested, but no one has come over to check out the tank. If you interested, let me know and we can set up a time to view the live stock.

Thanks
Jason

No, the rock provides my biological filter. For about the price you would pay for 175lbs of LR, you can purchase my entire setup... Most of the corals are mushrooms, leathers, and polyps. Current fish include a Blue Tang, Desjardini Sailfin Tang, Foxface Lo, Six Line Wrasse, Ocellaris Clownfish, and four Blue Green Reef Chromis. I have 2 cleaner shrimp, 1 Banded Coral Shrimp, 4 Emerald Mithrax Crabs, 40+ Scarlet Reef Hermit Crabs, 50+ Dwarf Blue Leg Hermit Crabs, and 50+ of assorted snails. Most, if not all of my LR is Tonga. I'm looking to get rid of the entire setup for $800.00.

Thanks
Jason

Is the blue tang a hepatus tang? If so, I might be willing to split the fish (blue tang, lo, six line) and cleaner crew (mithrax, hermits, and snails) with you Rich_Lucas. I don't have room for all of the fish in my current tanks, the ones I'd be taking would be split b/w the two reef tanks.

Hey Catdoc

The Blue Tang is a Hepatus. You can view my tank at www.nimas.us (Northern Indiana Marine Aquarium Society) My tank pictures are all under the caption "My Reef". I would be willing to split the tank stock between 2 people. Let me know..

Thanks

I am interested and pm'd you a while back. I will be in Lapaz on april 1. please email me
shawn

Back