Anyone tried PE mysis Pellet food?

I wanted to try this pellet out first so I brought up this thread to my wife and to my surprise she pulled out a sample she got at RAP or the other show. I'm convinced now it's laced with crack. The fish are eating like its frozen food. Mine is the 1mm and it looks more like the spectrum .5mm. Way too small for most fish.

I wanted to try this pellet out first so I brought up this thread to my wife and to my surprise she pulled out a sample she got at RAP or the other show. I'm convinced now it's laced with crack. The fish are eating like its frozen food. Mine is the 1mm and it looks more like the spectrum .5mm. Way too small for most fish.

In passing through threads I've heard that the 1mm is a little too small, and that the 2mm is a little too big. All dependent on what you keep of course!

EDIT: Your wife not only recognized the product, but supported the decision to buy more 'fish stuff' (probably)? You picked well my friend, lol

In passing through threads I've heard that the 1mm is a little too small, and that the 2mm is a little too big. All dependent on what you keep of course!

EDIT: Your wife not only recognized the product, but supported the decision to buy more 'fish stuff' (probably)? You picked well my friend, lol

Wrong! For those that have been to my home. You guys know who's more into the hobby! Her tank is bigger! :lolspin:

Btw. Shes active on this forum too... Its just that eveyone thinks shes a man lol. Till they drop by to pick up frags. Its so much easier to buy reefing stuff when your wife is beside you buying it too. Hahhah

Last edited:
lol, awesome pga! Everyone in my entire family hates on my reef -- Everything form 'it's a waste of money' to 'it's going to break the floor' (My uncle had a 180g in this same room, mine's a 45g cube ~)

So I could only imagine how much greener the grass is on that side -_-

Wrong! For those that have been to my home. You guys know who's more into the hobby! Her tank is bigger! :lolspin:

Btw. Shes active on this forum too... Its just that eveyone thinks shes a man lol. Till they drop by to pick up frags. Its so much easier to buy reefing stuff when your wife is beside you buying it too. Hahhah

Jamie's as much a reefaholic as anyone on this forum. I'm very lucky that my wife indulges my addiction.

BTW where is everyone buying the mysis pellets? I think I'd like 2mm for the reef and 1mm for the freshwater tank

Jamie's as much a reefaholic as anyone on this forum. I'm very lucky that my wife indulges my addiction.

BTW where is everyone buying the mysis pellets? I think I'd like 2mm for the reef and 1mm for the freshwater tank

Just checked for you rik. 2mm in stock at BRS

Hi, guys! :) lol

Yeah, when it comes to reefing, I'm usually the one that's scared to let HIM know the cost of the newest addition to my tank. Liveaquaria is my biggest weakness! Haha

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Bought the 1mm from Amazon. It's smaller than nls 1mm. Wish I bought the 2mm but my clowns love it. my bengai were not interested.

Just ordered some 2mm, sounds like some great pellet food looking forward to seeing how flower nems like it :D

Back