Anyone using Red Sea Reef Energy Plus AB+

vsiege

I'm currently using AcroPower with success. A buddy of mine is currently using Red Sea Reef Energy Plus AB+ and has also had success with it. I'm just about out of AcroPower and thought I might give it a try, what's experience? Thanks

interested to know as well. this AB+ really hit the market lately. all i'm seeing are people dosing this and turning their tank green for awhile lol.

I meant acropower for morning and ab+ after light turns off

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I use it and love it. 20ml a day to my 135G mixed reef along with my own cultured Phyto. Corals all seem to love it.

8d784f96b2d4f012171c0407fee5f610.jpg

557da96f659587060d8ad6c36abb906b.jpg

I gave it a go but had a weird event with my Reef Pet's Ultra Violet directly following the first dose. Not sure if it has to do with where I poured it in my tank or what (nearest that piece)

I dosed 1/2 the recommended dose for an sps tank let it mix for a moment with flow on then killed flow for 10 minutes. Walked away and when I came back my RP UV colony had an insane amount of slime all over it. I was like "Daaayum that sucker was hungry!". Kicked the flow back on and it took a few hours for the slime response to stop. Next day it was brown as I've ever seen it. Everything else looked unaffected and it did seem to create some polyp extension during and soon after the dose.

I continued to dose it for 2 weeks daily working the dosage up, mostly because I bought the large bottle and it was just the one piece that didn't care for it. I didn't see much beneficial change in my acros coloration and didn't really see any uptake change either. Granted it was only 2 weeks.

I stopped dosing it a few weeks back and my RP UV is gaining it's color back, so I'm fairly certain for whatever reason that piece just wasn't liking the AB+.

My tank is looking great without it so I won't be using it again.

I use it and love it. 20ml a day to my 135G mixed reef along with my own cultured Phyto. Corals all seem to love it.

8d784f96b2d4f012171c0407fee5f610.jpg

557da96f659587060d8ad6c36abb906b.jpg
Everything is looking great. Thanks for passing the dosage as well. I just got it yesterday and will dose 4ml a day for 37 gallon setup. Hoping to have great results to share.[emoji2937]

[smite] thanks for your results as well. Today dosed and tried to keep an eye for what your experienced. Thankfully nothing exhibited that behavior. I will keep an eye out [emoji106]

Back