Anyone want to trade tanks?

BigWaz

Krazy Member
I have a wonderful, clean, basically new 55 gallon that I would like to trade for a 75 gallon. I don't have a stand. I do have a homemade hood and an overflow box. I am also willing to give some cash to even out the trade. Anybody interested?

I'd like a 90, but it would be too big to handle right. I can only afford the amount of rock I would need for a 75

rock on here is cheep lots of times less than 2$ a pound just post another wtb live rock and you will get more than you need

I know, I''m already taking that factor into account. You guys and your pre-pressure, trying to get me to get a bigger tank! haha. A 75 would be ideal for me. If somebody is interested in a 55 gallon, let me know then I will go look for a 75 gallon.

you don't have to add all your rock at the same time... plus you can put in base rock to save some ching (cheapest base rock i've found is at magic pet, a few months ago).

the ONLY problem i have with my 90 is how deep the darn thing is. i can't reach the bottom without standing on my tip toes

all I want is a Russel's lionfish and something else. I just want to keep the lionfish longer than a year. With the equipment I have now I can only support a 75 gallon aquarium. I realize I can put it in over time, a 90 gallon is too much for me to handle at the moment. I'm selling my 120 gallon because it is way too much for me at the moment. I'm going to be a full time grad student soon so I'll be even more tight on budget in the future.

Back