AOG frags

Dustin2

I have frags of aog for 5 dollars per polyps i can post pictures if anyone is interested. I am also looking to trade for sps frags.
Thank you Dustin

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14811104#post14811104 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dustin2
ok i found out that they are devils armor actually

It makes me laugh. 3+ years ago when I bought a three polyp frag of AOG's, they matched EVERY picture posted on zoaid.com and other websites exactly for AOG's, and continued to for the following 2+ years. Now, in the past 6 months, someone has switched things around and decided that they are not AOG's, but Devil's Armor. Gotta love it.

sorry but i thought one of the pics on zoaid.com looked like them but i was informed that mine are not aog they are devils armor

Nothing to be sorry about. They used to be called AOG's but recently have been renamed Devils Armor by powers that be for some unknown reason.

ok thank you i understand now. You are saying these are actually aogs but people have just recently been calling them devil's armor?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14812317#post14812317 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dustin2
You are saying these are actually aogs but people have just recently been calling them devil's armor?

Yes. I bought a frag of these at the 11th All Ohio Frag Swap in Sept 2006 based on pictures on well known sites like atlantis, reefermadness, and zoaid that showed them being AOG's. I think I paid $10/polyp at the time and certainly wouldn't have done so if they didn't look exactly like the pictures. Someone has recently found another paly and decided to use the AOG name and relegated this paly to Devils Armor. That's why there is so much confusion about what is an AOG paly right now.

Back