Apex Display Module

e_rod

I am working to get my 120 gal tank ready for sale but I’m having an issue with my Apex Jr. The original display module failed and I can’t log into the web pages as I’m getting a username/password error. I can’t recall changing the either the username or password from the factory defaults. This being the case, I wanted to see if any had a display I could use so I could retrieve my username and password word. I am located in South San Jose.

Not local, but maybe @kharmaguru csn help.
I read this post but he's doing the only thing he can to preserve his setup which is to get a display. If he doesn't care about preserving it he can contact neptune for a firmware update file that restores it to factory settings. I assume he knows the default login is 'admin' and '1234' which he said isn't working.

I read this post but he's doing the only thing he can to preserve his setup which is to get a display. If he doesn't care about preserving it he can contact neptune for a firmware update file that restores it to factory settings. I assume he knows the default login is 'admin' and '1234' which he said isn't working.
Thanks, thought you might work your magic😉

I am working to get my 120 gal tank ready for sale but I’m having an issue with my Apex Jr. The original display module failed and I can’t log into the web pages as I’m getting a username/password error. I can’t recall changing the either the username or password from the factory defaults. This being the case, I wanted to see if any had a display I could use so I could retrieve my username and password word. I am located in South San Jose.
What Apex components do you have and would you be willing to ship?

What Apex components do you have and would you be willing to ship?
Right now the tank is still functioning so I am not looking to piece out the apex system, however if at a later date I part out the system I have the apex Jr base, PM1, VDM and EB8.

Back