Apex help

jk1138

Can anyone who has an apex aquacontroller set up and knows how to set one up give me a hand tomorrow (10/11/11). I have been trying to figure it out now for about 2 hrs, and either I am too sleepy to get it or I am doing something else wrong. I will be home most all day tomorrow and would really appreciate the help.

reefrubble

Premium Member
Bob , I had to have a friend set mine up . I'm just not good with high tech electronics . I wish I could help you .

jk1138

Bob , I had to have a friend set mine up . I'm just not good with high tech electronics . I wish I could help you .

No worries Ted, I do not know when I made the transition from tech head to needing help, but I did not notice the change ;)

schudini

I can help. Are you going to be home in the afternoon? (This is for Tuesday, October 11th, correct?)

I have some time between 2-4pm, as of right now.

Also, what specifically do you need help with? Wireless, programming, initial set-up, etc?

jk1138

I can help. Are you going to be home in the afternoon? (This is for Tuesday, October 11th, correct?)

I have some time between 2-4pm, as of right now.

Also, what specifically do you need help with? Wireless, programming, initial set-up, etc?

I will be home all day except to pick my kids up from school 2:45-3:15ish. I got most of it done with customer support, but there are some things the guy did not know how to do. He keep telling me he was new and the only one available at the time. I got the lights, heater and fan hooked up, but I need to try top hook up my skimmer and some pumps for 24 hr use, and of course emails/texts

schudini

You're welcome.

Did you test it out last night?

After further consideration, I think it should be changed to "Set ON" rather than "Fallback ON". But at least now you can program in advanced mode :thumbsup: