Apex Jr and Aqua Notes NEED HELP

Tank2379

I am trying to configure my Apex Jr to Aqua Notes but I did everything posssible unless I missed a step

Data Base>Tank Data Base> Serial # entered as request per Aqua notes

Need help dont have a display and I don't have interent in my home currently to hardwire the Apex Jr to it and to link up my iPhone...

Thanks
Frankie

Aquanotes for Windows is not compatible with the Apex family. It is only for use with older Neptune controllers.

Yeah I figured I would be up the creek without a paddle- sucks no internet until 9/16 and my tank is up and running with no display I can't setup my heater... or top off... UGH!!!!!..I guess thats the downside with no display---

You do have a paddle!

You can connect the Apex Jr directly to your computer using the supplied Ethernet cable. The Jr will default to an IP address of 192.168.1.50 if it is not connected to a router.

You will need to manually configure the wired network interface of your PC.

Use an IP address of 192.168.1.1 and a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 in the PC. You can leave the DNS and default gateway settings blank. Not knowing what operating system your computer has, I can't give more details instructions right now.

Then, connect the two with the cable, and access the Apex with this URL:

http://192.168.1.50

You do have a paddle!

You can connect the Apex Jr directly to your computer using the supplied Ethernet cable. The Jr will default to an IP address of 192.168.1.50 if it is not connected to a router.

You will need to manually configure the wired network interface of your PC.

Use an IP address of 192.168.1.1 and a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 in the PC. You can leave the DNS and default gateway settings blank. Not knowing what operating system your computer has, I can't give more details instructions right now.

Then, connect the two with the cable, and access the Apex with this URL:

http://192.168.1.50

YOUr A GENIUS RussM-- I am now able to even have Wireless access with my iPhone without the Router- meaning I have my wireless gaming router available and it's letting me gain access...... That some Matrix stuff you got going on there... :beer:

Back