Apex problem controlling Tunze

jimmyd01

I just fed the tank and went to feed C, like I do every day. I noticed my left Tunze was still on, it's not oscillating just a steady on about 30%. So I went to the status screen and manually turned off it is still on, I power cycled the Apex and manually turned off but is still on. It's only the left Tunze that will not turn off and in auto operates correctly oscillating opposite the right Tunze. Any ideas?

Have you checked the status screen for the left pump to see what profile it thinks it is running and checked what that profile is set to do?

when running a profile it seems fine, when in feed mode or manually turn off and shows off in status screen it's still on just not oscillating and at a reduced flow, also the led on the DC8 is off like it should be but the pump is still on.

when running a profile it seems fine, when in feed mode or manually turn off and shows off in status screen it's still on just not oscillating and at a reduced flow, also the led on the DC8 is off like it should be but the pump is still on.

That sounds like the port isn't turning the control to 0v (to shut down the pump). Suggest contacting Neptune and see what they think...

Yea, will call tomorrow didn't get home till late tonight. Looks like I lost all control for the pumps today they are both on just a steady stream, I even tried to use V3/V4 since I only have two Tunze pumps, still the same just a steady "on" even though the leds blink on and off.

Back