Apolemichthys xanthopunctatus

gasman059

The OG mad scientist
Well I finally gave in. Yes I did the perfect angle for my sps tank.
No worries about some of my lps this guys is very small in fact the smallest i've seen with adult coloration.
Thx Carlos for hunting him down for me !

Just went in yesterday so pics are not the best but once he gets used to the environment and my PB stops the harrasment I will most def get better pics!

This species is among the safer choices for the reef aquarium, other than members of the genus Centropyge or Genicanthus.

Hope u guys enjoy cause I'm all over this one.

IMG_8268.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_8273.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_8274.jpg
[/IMG] :eek1: :eek1:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11676696#post11676696 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by db_triggerfish
wow, that is a beautiful fish, what is the common name?
goldflake angel

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=#post target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rogger Castells
:D Not anymore :D
hahahahah thx buddy since my upgrade plans fell thru now i get to go see some sick fish at your place.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=#post target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ReefWreak
Why, you restocking? oOo
Eric wowo I got the name right.
Let me put it to you the simplest way.
I now of 3 guys that have had the 4 fish Roger stocked his tank together at one time.

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trust me/ u get to go to Rogers to see some of the nicest fish in town.
I'll give u a lil taste
banditangelkeoki_300.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
oh man. That's nuts. ::Jealous:: well I'm hoping to get to Roggers this weekend if he responds to the email I sent him :p

Thanks for the treat though. Ah what a nice fish....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=#post target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ReefWreak
oh man. That's nuts. ::Jealous:: well I'm hoping to get to Roggers this weekend if he responds to the email I sent him :p

Thanks for the treat though. Ah what a nice fish....
yup we've been busy lol:D

:eek1: WOW :eek1:

Now those are some beautiful fish Rogger! Why did I think that almost all of those weren't reef safe (butterflies, angels, triggers)??? I think I might have to revisit my livestock list....

Rogger, your updated FTS looks outstanding and a beautiful crosshatch trigger pair. Did you get them from deep reef? If i tell my wife what you and gasman spend on rare fishes and corals she will go shopping knowing that looking at these beautiful tanks only makes it easier for me to purchase some.

Back