April 13th AZ FRAG meeting. Trade/sell thread

Frick

AZ FRAG President
Hey everyone, it's that time again.

We will be meeting At Pranksters Too April 13th at 2pm for a presentation from Charles Mitsis (from Spectrapure) on reverse osmosis. If you are like me and constantly learning (by screwing up) about your RO system this will be a meeting you do not want to miss. If you are using tap water for your aquarium you can't miss this one. Or if you just think you know all there is about RO you might be surprised. :beer:

We will be selling some raffle tickets for a few raffles at the end of the meeting as well. 1$ each or 6 for 5$.

Pranksters Gar & Brill Too
7919 E Thomas Road Suite 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
http://goo.gl/maps/T7fD5
On the SW corner of Thomas and Hayden.

Please use this thread to sell or trade. Remember to include prices.

He's simply going to repeat everything that I have been saying, and make it all sound super fancy with scientific mumbo jumbo, in his colloquial Charles Mitsis style.:)

Just kidding...the opportunity to work with a brilliant mind such as Charles' has been gratifying to say the least.

Bring your questions, take notes because I'm sure we'll all learn something!

Shane,
AZ FRAG Vice President.

here is what i will be bringing

2 sunset montis $15-$20

red planet $10

tri color valida $15

scrippts milli $15

flashlight acro $10

wild aussi acro red/orange polyps and bright blue tips $15

bright blue and green stag $20

grapejuice acro $10

strawberry shortcake acro $20

bright blue stag $10

I will be putting them up tonight.... But if your into mushrooms I have some nuclear sunsets and Ironman mushrooms :)

Nick

Aw man i just bought some Ironman shrooms from Cherry corals. Thought i was special. :jester: Do yours have green stripes in them?

You can see it in this pic . Small green spot

DE0CDCA2-C118-42E5-AF48-3F8F5C85BC42-15674-000008F0220AA90D.jpg

Last edited:
First it was SPS, then Zoos, then Chalices, now mushrooms????? I have been around too long :( Are soft corals going to get hot next?

You can see it in this pic . Small green spot

DE0CDCA2-C118-42E5-AF48-3F8F5C85BC42-15674-000008F0220AA90D.jpg

I was not sure if that is a characteristic of these or just a accident.

First it was SPS, then Zoos, then Chalices, now mushrooms????? I have been around too long :( Are soft corals going to get hot next?

If that stony coral ban happens (which i doubt it will) then yes. i think the next frontier will be Dendronephthya and other non-photo softies. But for now there are some sweet yet difficult mushrooms going around.

Dang, ive been missing a lot of meetings lately, but they just keep falling on days with prior commitments.....and maybe some fishing days.....this month, competition BBQ practice, Arizona bike week with a booth for the shop i work in, and sunday is my birthday. SUCH a busy weekend to try and spend any more money on frags.....though the temptation is heavy....

Clowns

Clowns

Will anyone be bringing clowns or anemones? If so, Please let me know so that I can prepare my wallet. Just upgrade to 150, thus, my tank can use more. Thanks!

Yep those are them :) I have been growing them out for a while now :)

Nick, I'll take a couple of the shrooms. I may not be able to make the event next weekend but can make arrangements to pick them up prior to, or early the following week. Let me know.
Jeff

Dang, ive been missing a lot of meetings lately, but they just keep falling on days with prior commitments.....and maybe some fishing days.....this month, competition BBQ practice, Arizona bike week with a booth for the shop i work in, and sunday is my birthday. SUCH a busy weekend to try and spend any more money on frags.....though the temptation is heavy....

Aaron if you are going to BBQ practice the AZ FRAG club will help you train. It will be a lot of work but we can do it. See you there. :beer:

Will anyone be bringing clowns or anemones? If so, Please let me know so that I can prepare my wallet. Just upgrade to 150, thus, my tank can use more. Thanks!

If Bob (reefstew) shows up he is the man to talk to.

Back