april 1st pics of my 29gallon reef tons of pics

brandon7491

hey guys here are some april pics of my 29gallon mixed reef. the tank has been setup a year and 5mths enjoy

april1002.jpg

april1007.jpg

april1005.jpg

april1008.jpg

april1019.jpg

april1015.jpg

april1017.jpg

april1024.jpg

april1003.jpg

april1001.jpg

Capt_Cully

I was ready for the april fools pic of hamburgers in a tank, but that is a really really nice set up. Beautiful job! Great Pics!

FlaGuy

Awesome!!!! I love those zoas (purple center with green skirt) in the last picture. I have some that are very similar, but mine do not seem to grow although they open everyday. Any ideas of how I can help them grow.

Thanks

melev

In Memoriam
I think your tank is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us. How long has it been up? What kind of maintenance do you do? How often and what do you feed?

brandon7491

thankyou very much guys for all of your comments. the only thing i can say about getting your zoos to grow faster is just good params,light,and patience. the only matinance that i do on the tank is change 3-5gallons a week,scrub the tank daily with the magfloat,and clean the powerheads and skimmer when they need them. The tank has been setup a year and 5mths. Feeding is 3times a day daily. For the flame angel he gets nori on a clip daily. The food i feed is: Brine shrimp,cyclops,mysis,live dt's,and flake food. i will post pics of the new additions later today.

Ritten

brandon, do you have any problems with your angel nipping your corals? How long have you had the angel? Your tank is sweet!

brandon7491

na i have no problems with the flame nipping at any corals because i keep him fat and happy. i have had him a year and 2mths