April 28th Members Event - Advanced Aquatics

jcarlilesiu

Hey CMAS Members!

MACI2012 is over, but the club activities for the rest of this year are just getting started.

We are happy to announce our April Members only even being held at:

Advanced Aquatics
879 S. Roselle Rd.
(between Hartford Dr. & Kingsport Dr)
Schaumburg, IL 60193

April 28, 2012 - 6 to 9 p.m.

Advanced Aquatics has offered some great deals to our members during the event. Specials include:

• 20% Off regularly priced in-store dry goods/equipment: Tanks, stands, pumps (submersible & external), power heads, light bulbs, light fixtures, frozen, refrigerated, skimmers, substrate, epoxy, glue, heaters ballasts, books, reactors phosphate & calcium), test kits, chemicals, water purifiers & cartridges, controllers, probes, wave makers, biopellets, feeders, and more!
  • All in stock Halide bulbs $49 (175,250,400) HQI's 150/250/400 $54
  • All T5 bulbs UVL $15
  • All T5 Bulbs ATI $20 (48" Only)
  • KZ Fiji Purple $29 (48" Only)
  • All 55/65W P/C Bulbs $20
  • All 96W P/C Bulbs $$25
  • LED Strip 12" 8W with transformer 10K or Actinic $65
  • LED Strip 24" 16W with transformer 10K or Actinic $115
  • LED Strip 36" 24W with transformer 10K or Actinic $159
  • LED Strip 48" 32W with transformer 10K or Actinic $199
  • ESV B-Ionic 2 Gal. Set $23
  • 3/4 Sea Swirl $155
  • Oceanic Salt 125 Gallon $23
  • Seachem Salinity 225 Gallon $79.00

All normally priced livestock 40% off everything in-store

• Ultra Maxima's 6" $139
  • Ultra Croceas Clams $29
  • Yuma Mushrooms $225 Red $50
  • Frogspawn Frags $10 per head
  • Maricultured Acro's $29
  • Maricultured Monti's $29
  • Mexican Turbo Snails $1.59 ea.

Styo's will be provided for all livestock if needed

Door Prize:

Advanced Aquatics will be raffling off a 55 gallon Modern Series All Glass aquarium with cherry stand and matching cherry canopy. A $650 value!

Wow! Get in the door early as its sure to be a busy event!

We hope to see you all there!

Not a CMAS member? Sign up at the event and come out for some great deals and to meet other reef enthusiasts!

***All pricing and discount information provided in this message is recreated by CMAS and is not guaranteed. Pricing and deals are subject to change without notice. See store for official event pricing specials.***

Rarely do we have a store with such a generous raffle contribution for our member's only event. Thanks Advanced Aquatics for your generosity. How many members are going to make the trip over and roll the dice for a fantastic setup?

Bonus Raffle Item

Bonus Raffle Item

What is short in supply
and
High in demand???

AZOX!

We will have 4 bottles of AZOX to raffle off Saturday night!!!!

Rarely do we have a store with such a generous raffle contribution for our member's only event. Thanks Advanced Aquatics for your generosity. How many members are going to make the trip over and roll the dice for a fantastic setup?

Brand new member of CMAS and just recently signed up for Reef Central, but I'll be there. I know this is a members only event but can I bring my teenager? She loves fish!

Brand new member of CMAS and just recently signed up for Reef Central, but I'll be there. I know this is a members only event but can I bring my teenager? She loves fish!

Absolutely!! You sure can bring your teenager!

What time will the raffle be drawn? Do you have to be present to win?

Winner needs to be present to win. Drawing will be held between 8 and 9 pm.

What time will the raffle be drawn? Do you have to be present to win?

Winner needs to be present to win. Drawing will be held between 8 and 9 pm.

How is that going to work with purchasing livestock? Will the store hold the fish in the their tanks? I'd hate to buy something at 6 or so and have it sit in the bag for 2 hours, plus the 1 1/2 hour drive home.

I'll be missing my first opportunity as a CMAS member to attend an event...I've gotta work. Hopefully I can make the next one. :sad2:

Someone bought a gorgeous leopard wrasse on Saturday night at the event and I was just wondering how the fish was doing. Does anyone know? I've heard they're a challenge to entice them to eat. Not a fish I'd ever try but I'm curious how it is faring.

Back