April Club Meeting

philip_r5

It's April, time for our fourh meeting of 2015 !!!
This month's meeting will be a "DIY" presentation on Saturday April 25th

The event will be held at Legacy High School
1550 E. Crown Pt. Rd, Ocoee, FL 34761
Tucker Arnold will be doing an actual demonstration using the corals in the school's tank.
Doors will open at 6:00PM and the meeting will start at 7:00PM.

Last meetings talk on flow and growth from legend Joe Yaiullo, of the Long Island Aquarium inspired us to "Frag-et about it". This month will be a how to on fraging, dipping, and quarantining This will give you time to frag our own for the upcoming ORCA Frag Swap Event.

We will be covering stony and soft corals. Will be fraging some of the corals in the schools tank.
• How to cut colonies
• Tips and techniques on mounting frags.
• Fraging zoa polyps, safely for you and the zoanthid.
• Open forum for sharing tips and tricks let us know your success.
Dipping corals with the Bayer Advanced method.
• Why and how to
• What to get and how to use
Basic Coral quarantining
• Diy easy frag rack
• Easy QT tank with parts you may already have.
And check out the ORCA sponsored Legacy school tank.

All are welcome. Meeting is Saturday April 25
Doors open at 6:00PM, meeting starts at about 7:00PM.
We will be @ Legacy High School
(Next to Hope Charter school)
1550 E Crown Point Rd
Ocoee, FL 34761

Man. One of these times, I PROMISE I'm going to make it to one. Probably after my wedding in June, when the dust clears and I actually have my weekends back again.

This sounds like a great one to attend. Have you guys considered videoing these meetings and making them available to members afterwards? Maybe even for a small charge so as to not deter people from attending but still providing valuable info to those who cannot? Personally, I'd pay $10 to see the vid.

I have to say that is a great idea, not sure if I would pay to see the video, but we can use our YouTube Channel more often if we do Tenshoa idea

Back