April Photo of the month contest

My entry is my goatfish. He sifts through my sand with his whiskers looking for bugs and pods to eat. Pics at my rocks and dusts the sand off. He keeps my tank pretty clean

Attachments

• IMG_20130407_170525.jpg
    IMG_20130407_170525.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
Funny FishWrangler - that was my first thought too! No snails in my tank yet though! Good luck ppl!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I finally joined the club tonight so I could take part in the contest this month, since someone reminded me of the topic. :)

I didn't clean my glass at all for this, I hope that's ok. Had I done any scrubbing, it would have erased the subject of the picture anyway. This time, the cleaning was done by some snails (not that they did a very thorough job!)
I would like to thank cerith, dwarf cerith, and nerite for attempting to help me clean the tank. It looks like they got a good meal out of it at least.

IMAG0627.jpg

Hope the focus is clear enough. Getting the camera to pick up on faint markings on glass took a bit of trial and error.

Between the 3 conch snails and the puffer blowing the sand around, this is the cleanest sand bed I have ever had. Now I just gotta do a better job at the glass near the sand bed. :)

0410131158_zps6b393e3f.jpg

April Pic Entry Please

April Pic Entry Please

Thanks for running this! I would like to enter the following pic this month.

starandredsponge_zps289b6848.jpg

I wanna see some new people's photos! I can't enter for another month, but you can expect me back in FORCE haha

Back