aqua man 07 120 build

Aqua Man 07

fastest reefer on 2wheels
The tank is here light is ordered skimmer will be ordered tomorrow and I'll pick up lumber to start the stand I'm going to build. I'll get picks of the tank in the morning. Here is what I have so far. IMG_20131020_204047_593.jpg 55 gal sump not made yet and a 40 breeder full of rock that is cycling

Yep, you were D Smacked from the get go[chimp] God help ya:hammer:

DSmaCKed is similar to being Munsoned:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/8lIFItbwqVA?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/8lIFItbwqVA?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Thanks for the help loading the tank. As soon as I get outside I'll get a pic of it in the truck still.

Oh yeah, this thread was about a 120g tank or something other:lol: DSmacked!

IMG_20131025_103959_559.jpg

IMG_20131025_171452_499.jpg tank is in the house and the stand frames are built just need to skin them. The small stand is for a 40 breeder frag tank.

So I think the 58 or whatever size tank it is. Is to tall for a sump in the stand I'm building anybody got a 40 breeder for a sump laying around. I'll trade for the 58 or buy it.

I ordered a reef breeders photon 48 at pn and a reef octopus dcs 200 skimmer today. Return will be a DC 6000 and I'm going with 2 of the jebo wp25 power heads.

I have the reef breeders photon 24and love it... Well built light and love the contolability...And my previous comment on you others thread about the fourty breeder I see now you have space restraints:debi:

Back