Aqua Touch Sale

azkass

Not sure if you get their news letter but they are having a 15th anniversary sale from today until Friday. There is a coupon in the news letter for 40 percent any one livestock item in the store as well 30 percent off all Aussie corals and many other items. They have some decent scolys if anyone is looking to get one with the coupon for $60! They also had some nice pieces of chalice and Aussie favia. And...that amazing gold flake angel they have is a bargain at $180 with the 40 off.

BTW if you buy it let me know. I was thinking of getting it come payday!:fun2:

I must've signed up for it a while back. They email it to me. Text me your email if you want and I'll send it to you.

602-628-7081

I must've signed up for it a while back. They email it to me. Text me your email if you want and I'll send it to you.

602-628-7081

602-628-7081

I thought I had signed up for it......if you want you can pm it to me here, since I'm in the stoneage without texting yet have a smartphone lol (don't ask)

Tyler, who works there, said they would be getting more fish out of qt that should be for sale also. I plan on going there after work so ill post what they have and if somebody can show me how to post pics I will.

Back