Aquarium Creations Online ***BEWARE***

Thomas462017

People do not ever use these guys. Aquarium Creations Online. I ordered a XL Harlequin Shrimp about 3 weeks ago, they took the money out of my account and have not heard from them since, i have sent multiple emails and no response, even the number i got you have to leave voice mail or text and they do not respond to that either........has anyone else dealt with this guys before? And this shrimp with shipping was $165 bucks.

Id contact the better Business Bureau and place a complaint AND id immediatly contact my CC co. and ask for a new CC & destroy the existing one asap so they can not ever charge on it again.

Oh, so now they call themselves Aquarium Creations. Their original name was more appropriate, they called themselves Aquacon - I wasted some money on their crap live rock years ago.

My sympathy. Best to check here before buying from a vendor you're not familiar with.

Well, I guess I should have done a search sooner. Been waiting for a response after placing an order last week. Three emails, two phone calls and no response. Had I known they were not legitimate I would have ordered from someone else instead of waiting for a week to get an answer about an order that'll never happen.

Their boatload of fail has pulled into harbor. I can't WAIT to see what happens when they try to charge my card.

Well, I guess I should have done a search sooner. Been waiting for a response after placing an order last week. Three emails, two phone calls and no response. Had I known they were not legitimate I would have ordered from someone else instead of waiting for a week to get an answer about an order that'll never happen.

Their boatload of fail has pulled into harbor. I can't WAIT to see what happens when they try to charge my card.
If you ordered from them, definitely watch the card. Formerly known as AquaCon (short for aquatic connection or aquarium connection, can’t remember now) has quite the history. Even from back in the day.

If you ordered from them, definitely watch the card. Formerly known as AquaCon (short for aquatic connection or aquarium connection, can’t remember now) has quite the history. Even from back in the day.
That's the plan. I wonder if there's a way I can put a 'pre-stop' on that charge by calling the bank that issued the VISA card...

Can always try but I have a feeling they’ll say they can’t do anything until it’s charged and goods are not received

Back