aquarium repair


New member
I have an older 55 gal that has a busted plastic top,you know the plastic molded trim that goes all around the top and crosses at the middle.I am going to build a hood shortly but it would be nice if I could replace this.Right now i am using a clamp to keep ths center from bowing out. Thanks Fred