AquariumCreationsOnline.Com

lionfish300

Is this true? Have anyone have experience with this cite? They sound very confident. Quotes : So, here's why You REALLY Want Aquarium Creation Online's "Aquarium Conditioned Fish".
1.It means the marine fish we ship you are eating pellet aquarium food and/or frozen aquarium food.
2.It means whether they are tiny or large, their stomachs will not be pinched, because they've been fed well.
3.It means they will not be sickly and stressed when we ship them out to you.
4.It means their coloration will be the best it can be.
5.It means we've done the best possible to make sure that if their is going to be any problems, the problems will show up in our tanks and not in your home aquarium.

While the wording is hyped to make them sound amazing, I've purchased a few things from them and had very positive experiences each time. Hopefully others will be able to comment as well.

Other on line retailers say they do things in a similar way to what you posted. Basically inspecting them for disease & damage and not passing them on to the customer. The also claim to ensure they're eating and aren't too thin.

Some may de worm them. But none of this is disease prevention and quarantine is still needed. And add to customer satisfaction. Satisfied customers return to buy more. Also, if a company is giving the end user a nice long guarantee this kind of handling makes a lot of sense if you think about it. It's good business.

I wish more LFSs did something similar but most seem to be into the scoop & flush method for quality control.

DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT order from them! Worst service ever! I ordered a pair of spotcinctus clownfish from them and received them bagged in the same bag with ammonia burn. Sadly the fish died and after calling 40 times over the course of 5 days finally someone decided to answer. I was told I would be sent another pair. After 3 months of attempting to get ahold of someone I was unsuccessful. Here it is 7 months and still no fish!!!

DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT order from them! Worst service ever! I ordered a pair of spotcinctus clownfish from them and received them bagged in the same bag with ammonia burn. Sadly the fish died and after calling 40 times over the course of 5 days finally someone decided to answer. I was told I would be sent another pair. After 3 months of attempting to get ahold of someone I was unsuccessful. Here it is 7 months and still no fish!!!
Really sorry to hear that, that is no way for someone to do busineese

I would stay away. The fact that basically no one has ever heard of them and the fact that there isn't more than a few threads on here talking about how great they are leads me to believe that they should be avoided. The fact they shipped two clowns in one bag let you know they have no idea what they are doing. The only saltwater fish that can be shipped multiples to a bag are chromis and very few damsels FYI

They have been around for several years now under the name Aquacon but like other shady businesses they changed names.

And if you look at some of their fish descriptions they cut and paste it from liveaquaria. Look at the tail spot blenny on both sites, the first paragraph is exactly the same.

Back