Aquascaping my 72

aarond21

Ive messed around with a lot of different scapes I like this one so far. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

100_0981.jpg

100_0980.jpg

100_0979.jpg

your rocks are too packed together. you might want to open it up some or you might be having a serious nitrite/nitrate problem in the future. also id suggest having the least amount of rock surface touching the bottom to reduce the amount of dead spots in your tank. good luck.

Lol...it took me awhile to figure out what FTS meant too

I think it looks good. But if it was me I would put more rock to vary the height between the two sections of rock. Make one higher than the other.

Also Im not a fan of using the eggcrate. Id rather use a deeper sandbed. Mostly due to the fact that I tend to like the fish and snails that sleep or live in the sand

I'm also not a fan of the eggcrate bottom. My rock has sits on the glass for years with out pressure points, cracking, associated problems, as some suggest. And, the eggcrate would just seem to present thousands of tiny little pockets to collect detritus. Also doesn't seem to be very visually appealing either. JMTC & GL!

Here's my 72g bowfront. Best I can get from the camera phone.

Gus

Attachments

• IMAG0500.jpg
    IMAG0500.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
Back