Are you kidding me?! $700 for 1 zoa?!

CB is notorious for overpriced coral..
However, there are currently zoas more expensive than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had one till a hermit crab removed it from its plug and it disappeared. You can get them cheaper on his eBay auction.
I have a Panty Dropper zoa that he sells for $500 but didn’t pay nearly as much. And now I have 5 polyps of it.

Here's the one I had...frag in the middle. CB Panty Dropper on the right and CB Flaming Oompa Loompa on the left
SWjsNKY.png

Current pic of Panty Droppers
3n55fIz.jpg

Are you kidding me?! $700 for 1 zoa?!

Nobody is going to buy that.

Edit spelling

Nobody is going to buy that.

Edit spelling

There is a sucker for anything. You would be surprised what people pay for "œ super galaxy green glitter monster eater" zoa. Make up a name and people will flock. I remember not to long ago a polyp of rasta zoa was selling for 30 bucks. Few weeks ago i picked up a 20 polyp colony for 15....

There's probably millions of these growing in some poor family's backyard lagoon somewhere in Indonesia

I don't understand it. I haven't had one zoa be difficult to keep. Most are easy and grow like nuts. The dumbest one I bought was the WWC Superstar zoa, it was $200 a polyp. I bought a single polyp on sale for memorial day, think I paid $140. I was hammered over the holiday weekend, and had just received a decent bonus from work, so I bought it. I've now got 7 or 8 polyps. And they rarely look as nice as the photos.

Back