ASL ultra pearl berry Sps group buy

ycnibrc

STAG HORN DOMINATE REEF
Well so far I have met some awesome reefer and save some money also. I found another gem which might interest to some of u. Aquarium specialty just recently released the ultra pearl berry Sps and if we order more than 250$ it's free shipping. Please reply to this thread if you are interested to get in the group buy.

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/asl-ultra-pearlberry.html

Let me know when you do one for the REAL pearlberry. I’m a fan of the original real deal ORA one, not the “ultra” or other names the cool kids are calling it. Lol

Let me know when you do one for the REAL pearlberry. I’m a fan of the original real deal ORA one, not the “ultra” or other names the cool kids are calling it. Lol

**POKE! Still have the original ORA plastic plug it came in :)

g6QeIzo.jpg

Last edited:

If the ultra look like the picture without Photoshop then I like the ultra. Longer polyps n whiter body.

The reason I want this frag is because I need a white Coral body for my tank. Most of my corals have a solid color body. So I'm on the hunt for pearl berry n ice fire enchinada

The reason I want this frag is because I need a white Coral body for my tank. Most of my corals have a solid color body. So I'm on the hunt for pearl berry n ice fire enchinada

Wait...you want "œwhite coral body"? I have a ton in a bucket outside the yard. Free for you neighbor.

How many do we need? I am in. Maybe will get another person as well.

Charles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far just me and tony are confirm if you or anyone want to join please reply name to thread so we can keep count the frags cost $69 I'm asking Scott to send me a picture of a real frag I will post it when I received. We need 5 for free shipping

Ok Aquarium specialty cut 4 frags and it will be ready in 1 week
So far Anthony , Tony, Charles and his friend.

Back