ASM G3 or the EuroReef RS 6-20

rsxs1212

OK its between the ASM G3 or the EuroReef RS 6-20 Blem. the euro reef is 258.00 and the ASM is 242.99 . which would you recomend?? seems like they are both good prices and both good skimmers....right??

EURO REEF

EURO REEF

I would personally go with the euro reef blem, I have had good luck with the blems.

ASM G3. I have both and they both work well. The Euroreef is on a 54 gallon and the asm g3 is on a 120 gallon. I personally would go with the asm g 3 for 105 gallons of total water volume

I heard that ASM copy their skimmer from euroreef. It is just cheaper. but G3 on a 75 tank might be a little too big for it. I think the euro reef you are talking about is probably smaller than the G3. I guess in your case. may be the euro reef. I personally using a G3 on my 150g. I love it.

G3 is a great skimmer. I just sold the one I was using to cook some rock.. I'm purchasing my third ASM skimmer tomorrow. ASMs are great skimmers.

I have an ASM G3 that works Great. I would think that you would be very happy with it. I have heard that Euroreef is a bit better. If they work better than the ASM that I have they must rock. Either one should do the job.

yeah. the price difference isnt that much and i have heard they are very similar but the euroreef overall quality is just a little bit better. for the extra 16 dollars i think im going to get the euroreef but not sure. i still havent gotten the tank yet. going to pick it up next weekend. then the fun begins

Back