Ati 8 x80w hybrid powermodule

"gone faulty" doesn't really give anyone anything to work with. You'll probably get some help if you describe what's wrong, how old it is, and if it was doing anything odd before going 'faulty.'
Also, be patient with the reply timeline. With LEDs being all the craze now, you may have to wait a bit for someone who has experience fixing T5s...unless it's the LED panel that's broke.

Just contact them directly on here . They have their own forum here . I'm been used t5 for 10 years . The best light for growth anything you name it :)) .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've contacted them direct so I'll see what they say.
A basic run down though of my problem is 1 channel of my t5s remains on all the time very dimly but still on. Its the channel that controls bulbs 1+2 and bulbs 7+8. The leds and other t5s come on and off as programmed but this one channel doesn't do it. At one point yesterday the whole channel didnt fire on at all but it seems to be on again today. I purchased the unit second hand and I replaced all the bulbs this week. Maybe a ballast problem? The controller says both t5 channels are off but channel 1 is still lit very dimly. When the channel is supposed to be lit it comes on at full power as it should but when it should be off it remains dimly lit.��*♂️
I've swapped bulbs around etc done a factory reset and made sure the software on my laptop isnt overlapping t5 times to remain on. I'm at a lose end. Is this an easy fix.
Many thanks

It doesn't sound like a ballast problem. It sounds like an issue with the wires inside the unit. You mentioned a controller, I'm assuming on-board, so it could also be a problem there. Somehow, a small amount of power is reaching your bulbs or ballast when the circuit should be open.

I'm not familiar with the light, so that may be total nonsence. Hopefully it at least shapes your research or cues someone else in, though.

Hi mate I opened up the control box to see if I could see anything. Nothing so closed it. Now the light is blowing the fuse in my house so cant even turn it on. I give up....free ati powermodule if anybody wants it

Back