ATI hybrid LED Setting help

m0nkie

Hey guys. trying to setup the ATI hybrid, but I have no clue how to set the LED #s. Been using Kessil so I haven't touched individual colors.

ATI Comes with these options, range 0-255:

Red:
Royal Blue:
Blue:
White:
T5:

What do you guys suggest? I'd like a number to start off so I'll be on the right track. I can play around with the colors after.

thanks! happy holidays

I never had ATI but heard there is a setting for LED to give you same color as Ati T5.
You can set you leds to give you blue + which is really nice.
What's are the T5 bulbs you are going to use?

that would be an awesome setting.

I have 8 bulbs.
ATI Blue+
ATI Blue+
ATI Blue+
ATI Blue+
ATI Blue+
ATI Actinic
ATI Coral Plus
ATI Purple

ATI is a sponsor on another major (reef2) forum. If you post your desired look (color) they should be able to tell you the settings on your fixture.

Hey guys. trying to setup the ATI hybrid, but I have no clue how to set the LED #s. Been using Kessil so I haven't touched individual colors.

ATI Comes with these options, range 0-255:

Red:
Royal Blue:
Blue:
White:
T5:

What do you guys suggest? I'd like a number to start off so I'll be on the right track. I can play around with the colors after.

thanks! happy holidays

hi, depends on what type of light you like, I prefer a 14k ish look so I chose

red- 18
royal blue - 255
blue - 255
w- 165

If thats too white/blue I would adjust the white channel ONLY, leave the others as they are, especially the blue channels as they give the most PUR. Just my opinion of course.

Remember when adjusting the channels, at least 1 colour MUST be set to 255.

Have you tried connecting the light to your computer and configuring it with the ATI software? It has some preset colors built-in.

thanks guys.

yes I have connected the ATI and PC. I gathered a few people's settings and will try them out.

the only thing I don't quite understand is the T5 color adjustment bar. 0-255 for T5.. looks like nobody uses that function. I'm waiting for ATI to chime in.

Back