AT's Frag Swap - Who's Bringing What?

controlguy

I registered on FragSwapper for the meet on the 24th, however, for the amount of people planning on going I do not see many listings. I am wondering if my fellow URS people would mind listing what they plan on bringing. I think it would be easier for me ( and others ) to decide if a 2 hour drive is worth it. Im thinking just a simple reply like I am bringing ????? , and the cost of items listed is ??????? .

I am bringing a few small frags of the following.

4 or 5 different zoos

1 gorgonian frag

several frags of capanella

a few small orange ricordias

1 green ricordia yuma with 2 rics

From what I see the other thread mainly just discusses who is showing up. I created this thread in an effort to see who is bringing what? I apologize if this is confusing but I thought this would be easier.

once you login to fragswapper click on the aquatech swap then click on listings.on top left you can pick how you want the stuff listed there are like 5 pages of stuff!!

I have a current light fixture that I would like to sell if any interest.It has 2 pcs lights and I 150 watt HQI M/H bulb. bulbs are fairly new, works great.would like to get around 200.00 225.00.If any interest i will bring it.Thanks scott

I am bringing Red table acro frags(3@25.00ea.),Blue/Green Acro frags(2@20.00 ea.),Palythoas Darkgreen/Yellow centers with white streaks(8.00 per polyp),I also have a couple of other frags A.Torresiana(rare)and a Green/Yellow acro these must be reserved befor the meet.Also a Mag 5 pump and a scwd.

I'll bring some green with yellow center zoos, blue palys (what I was told they were when I got them, possibly 1-2 heads hammer, gsp evergreen star polyps. colf how much for the mag 5.

Back