Attention Lafayette Indiana Reefers

cutsupremetrib

In Memoriam
hello all you local lafayette people tired of having to go to inland aquatics or aquarium world and spend an outrageous amount on corals I think we should all get together and have a local frag swap let me know your ideas

this sounds like a great idea to me Ive been searching for local reefers ever since i moved up here from attica back in september playfulone let me know where you are located also if you might have any frags you might wanna sell as of right now I dont have any my tanks only been up since september and if you read my other thread the other day it almost completely drained but Im guessing soon my acros will be to the point of selling some frags!!!

I am in Dayton just outside of Lafayette on SR38, I have lots of acro's most are fragable, most are rare and very colorful...PM me and we can arrange a time for you to come out before I begin the tank switch over...Also you can pick out what rock you might want, none is spoken for yet.

wow playful one I dont know if i have been to your home before I know i went to someones house in dayton they had a tank in the kitchen that i got some frags out of let me know

You guys can come over and look at my 336! :D
I should have it ready to go by January........2010!
Nah, I'll get it done this year, just have to build the stand, lighting system, tank room, drill for closed loops, run electrical wiring for panel...........

You were probably in my kitchen if it was a 10G nano with lots of light...Big Reef, I have to get rid of my 6" hand feeding queen angel, you interested?????

Yes that tank has been up and going for over a year now, and is a full blown SPS tank, I'm tearing it down because it is too much, I'd like to get $80.00 for her, but I want her to go to a good home, that fish has been through alot with me...

That settles it, we will have a frag swap/getting to know one another meeting at my house, somebody pick a day that works well for everyone.

are you going to sell the tank???? any idea how much you want for corals sps is what Im wanting actually anything would be cool if you got some real good prices I'll take some lol

Hey guys count me in id love to swap frags i live in Crawfordsville alwaysl looking for some new color zoas also trying to get into sps only 1 marlina atm though

Back