August 9th, 2018 PN-California Pizza Kitchen and Oshanickreef's!

oshanickreef

Join us on August 9th! :fish2:
We will be meeting at Salty Underground from 6:00-7:00pm.
Address: 9264 Watson Rd, St. Louis, Missouri 63126
https://saltyunderground.com

Then we will head to California Pizza Kitchen (connected to the galleria) for some food.
Address: 1493 Saint Louis Galleria, Saint Louis, MO 63117
Menu: https://www.cpk.com/Menu

After that we can head over to my condo right behind the galleria. :fish2:
Address: 1518 Thrush Terrace, Brentwood, MO 63144

Last edited:
Are u gonna b providing micheladas [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

August 9th, 2018 PN-California Pizza Kitchen and Oshanickreef's!

Hoping to see everyone next Thursday! [emoji225]

Last edited:
I'll have a couple frags for the cdp: 2 sunset monti frags, 2 reverse Superman monti frags, red/green monti, red monti cap, and pink gorgonian, etc..

61ad233dd73fa2ea49b8acfcc242a073.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have a couple frags for the cdp: 2 sunset monti frags, 2 reverse Superman monti frags, red/green monti, red monti cap, and pink gorgonian, etc..

61ad233dd73fa2ea49b8acfcc242a073.jpg

In addition I'm going to be raffling off a frag of Walt Disney for the cdp! You must be willing to abide by the CDP rules of course but I'm excited to see who will win!
30e989480df2bc5127245980d3e3a3b3.jpg

Yay! No volleyball next week?

There is volleyball every week... next week is playoffs... Thursday's team will not have enough wins to make playoffs. If we sweep this week we still miss by a game... I don't want to talk about it... :sad1:

There is volleyball every week... next week is playoffs... Thursday's team will not have enough wins to make playoffs. If we sweep this week we still miss by a game... I don't want to talk about it... :sad1:

Well maybe you should have me be on your team for next time so we can win! [emoji78]

You city folk don't cross the river. We have a spot open next session but it's at mid rivers and 70.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm going to miss this pizza night:( We are finalizing a contract for a new deck that night. If I get done early enough I might be able to swing by your place afterwards.

Back