August Meeting 2015: Miami Seaquarium

AquamanE

This is a members only meeting. This is a great event for those family memberships that have kids. And we big kids like it as well. :lolspin:

For those that have not gone before. The Seaquarium opens their doors to only FMAS once the general public leaves. Every year they have done different things for us. They have done behind the scene tours where they show us all the background equipment. They have done private Dolphin shows for us. They have had us feed the Stingrays. We never know what they will do.

seaquarium_zpssijhhzzq.jpg

When: Tuesday August 25th, 2015

Place: Miami Seaquarium

4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Time: 7PM (Do not be late. Doors will close promptly at 7pm)

Looked on our website, no area to sign up? or is it just show up?
Also, I have a family membership, can I bring my girlfriend and my sister?

Hope you're all well. Miss the meetings each month. Hot as Blazes here!!!

Recently donated some product for the 1st ever, Sydney Frag Swap; which was held this past wknd in Sydney, Australia. The Organizer will be the same next year, so I'm sending him some docs I used for the Annual FMAS Frag Swap in May at Plantation High School. Hope you guys/gals are ok with that. It's Sydney, Australia!!! That's a Big deal!!

Maybe Miami and Sydney can be "Sister Clubs"??

Take care,
Mitchell

Going to try to make this my first meeting as a new club member and will be bringing my son. Is there anything i should know before coming to the meeting?

Looked on our website, no area to sign up? or is it just show up?
Also, I have a family membership, can I bring my girlfriend and my sister?

family membership= yes for 2. No sign up needed. Just show up with membership card. If you dont have card, we will have a list of active members at the door.

Back