Auto Top Off

twoodall

Ok, enough of hauling 4+ gallons of water a day! I have ordered my RO/DI filter system. Now, can someone suggest a good auto top off set up, please?

i decided against the osmolator, as i top off with kalkwasser, and you need to replace the pump at least once a year. it doesn't seem to like kalk :( something to keep in mind.

J.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12851817#post12851817 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kau_cinta_ku
aquahub.com or autotopoff.com been using mine for 3 years and never had a problem.
+1
love my autotopoff.com.

I have this tank set up in my office. I look at where I am going to install my RO/Di and it is going to take some lift to get water from my storage to my sump. Any suggestions of a pump upgrade. The lift needed is somwhere around 10' and the length of run is about 60'. Is that just too much to ask for from a top off set up or what? I have considered a 50gallon storage in my warehouse and a 13-15 gallon storage in my office where the tank is. Then having a pump to move water from one storage to another with a float switch on the second storage tank. Any suggestions? Or is that just unthinkable? (pointing to experience don't blast me I am a newbie) :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12853318#post12853318 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bach2pilot
I use a pressure activated switch and a tiny rio pump. I works like a champ (2 years) and costs very little $.

I think that will work perfectly for my set up. Thanks for the information.

Back