avitar

Re: avitar

here is some good one you could use

SuperBusterud.JPG

SesameStreetMartians.jpg

GSMAvi.gif

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10419523#post10419523 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by joesynodontis
Does anyone have spare avitars they want to show me? I just hit that 100 mark and I am allowed to have my own.

i don't know but the one you are using is just to corny for my tastes

I just realized how crazy you guy are,,,,I love corn ,,, but i will come p with something good....maybe Chuck Norris Reaching in someone's chest ....love those jokes

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10419523#post10419523 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by joesynodontis
Does anyone have spare avitars they want to show me? I just hit that 100 mark and I am allowed to have my own.

but you already have a corn...

Re: Re: avitar

Re: Re: avitar

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10421588#post10421588 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by xtm
but you already have a corn...

thats because he loves corn...

SuperBuster is copywrited. I would hate to whack a California guy with the ban stick.

LOL... thats too big... i can tell you that right now..

i wanted to use this as my avatar but couldnt because it was to big..

tha70c54f8.gif

I didn't know that you have to reach up to 100 posts to get the avitar. What other perks are there for higher post counts?? Maybe I can be Gabe's apprentice and be a post whore...hehe...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10422049#post10422049 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Scissorhand
Someone pls resize this for him.

mustache.gif

that was funny for the first 20 seconds...after that it kinda got disturbing..

Back