AZ FRAG Feb. 16th sell/trade tread

Also, if anyone has a phosphate and carbon reactor they are selling, I would be interested... I want to stop using filter pads in my baffles because the clog up.

Last edited:
Are there people there with frags to sell at the meet, or, are all the trades/purchases worked out here and facilitated at the meet?

people bring alot to the meetings these are just some of whats coming im bringing things and i have not listed anything here yet

people bring alot to the meetings these are just some of whats coming im bringing things and i have not listed anything here yet

Thank you... since, I am new, I will just check out what's at the meeting and get to know some people.

Are there people there with frags to sell at the meet, or, are all the trades/purchases worked out here and facilitated at the meet?

There's always more there to pick from. But the people that are serious about selling will post pics and prices. And the people that are serious about buying will reserve the frag from the seller.

I would bring some extra cash. You never know what you might find. :beer:

There's always more there to pick from. But the people that are serious about selling will post pics and prices. And the people that are serious about buying will reserve the frag from the seller.

I would bring some extra cash. You never know what you might find. :beer:

Cool... well, I really would like a couple chalace frags... prefeable not on rocks as I am trying to get a collection of chalic growing up my overfloar box in the center of the tank... See my start:

IMG_7186_zpse2fb9c2c.jpg

Sooo if anyone has any that would go good here and add some good color, I am interested. You email me at dan.marketwise@gmail.com if you want... don't PM me though because I don't spend to much time on RC anymore

Update:

Here is what I have:

4 - Armor of God: 2 polyps - $10
1 - Blue Ice Zoas: ~10 polyps - $10 (Fig70g)
1 - Red People Eater: 3 polyps - $15
1 - Red People Eater: 2 polyps - $10
2 - Flaming Suns: 2 polyps - $30
1 - Blondies: 4 polyps - $30
1 - Purple Tipped Green Frogspawn: 2 heads - $10 (Bagel Girl)
3 - Purple Tipped Green Frogspawn: 2 heads - $5
1 - Red/Orange Chalice: ~3 eyes: $10
1 - Red/Orange Chalice: ~6 eyes: $20
1 - Orange Acan: 2 heads, 2 baby heads - $10
1 - Red Acan: ~6 heads - $15
1 - Blue/Red Micromussa: ~15 heads - $40

Thanks

29mixedreef. Per your PM. I will take the Miami Hurricane Frag if it is not yet spoken for. Question... is there a frag disc on the bottom where is can be attached to epoxy?

Thanks
-Dan

1 - Red/Orange Chalice: ~3 eyes: $10
DSC07964_zpsca6ff598.jpg

1 - Red/Orange Chalice: ~6 eyes: $20
DSC07963_zpse6958433.jpg

Were upside down on sandbed this morning took a pic to show what current looks like, hope they recover:
DSC07981_zpsfdb94413.jpg

1 - Orange Acan: 2 heads, 2 baby heads - $10
DSC07999_zps81890a18.jpg

1 - Red Acan: ~6 heads - $15
DSC07998_zps633cd150.jpg

1 - Blue/Red Micromussa: ~15 heads - $40
DSC07997_zpsf2ef27cf.jpg

Thanks

Reefer 999 i'll take armor of god 2 polyps and red people eater 3 polyps thx scott

29mixedreef. Per your PM. I will take the Miami Hurricane Frag if it is not yet spoken for. Question... is there a frag disc on the bottom where is can be attached to epoxy?

Thanks
-Dan

You got it Dan and it is glued to a regular fragplug....

1 rock about 8" encrusted with the following: Seasons greetings monti, Greg Hillers aqua delight, neon green palys, helter skelter monti and a VERY large idaho grape $125
1 green humillis colony with idaho grape encrusted on it $30
1 rock encrusted with a pink aussie colony, neon green palys and a 1" piece of true undata $60
1 acropora pulchra mini colony $30
1 orange crush acan with 20 mouths $40
1 duncan with 2 heads $20
1 spongodes frag about 2" $20
1 blue gomezi frag plug fully encrusted $30
1 small frag red bull acro $10
1 green tabling acro frag $15
1 yellow cucumber $15 5" long (Frick)
1 peppermint shrimp $5 (Frick)
1 light blue ricordea $20
1 orange ricordea $20
1 green ricordea $20 (Shrimpcity)
feather dusters $5 hundreds available
superman mushrooms $5 3 available (Derekbc)
rest of my clean up crew hermits, trochus and ceriths maybe a nassaurius or 2 $10(Derekbc)
watermelon echino $25
free chaeto atleast 10 sandwich baggies available
(BagelGirl)
Seachem Pinnacle Reverse Osmosis 50g per day unit $100 needs new filters
DSCN0132_zpsc2a12749.jpg

Retrofit set of compact flourescent with ballasts and wiring 55w bulbs are 420nm and 460nm $75
DSCN0130_zps69b147ab.jpg

Back