bangai's

tiababygirl2

hello,
as some of you know i use to breed bangi's..and i'm wondering if anyone has a pair available to me ?they are my favorite fish and decide i really want a pair .age doesn't matter .please let know what you have .
thanks much
Ruth

they have some at exotic aquatics but not sure if they are pairs.... might be worth calling and asking.

I have what I believe are 2 males. If you happen to come across ones you can take a picture maybe we can tell if they are female. Both mine have a squared off jaw. I would like to find one thats more rounded and see if that pairs them. Alot will say thats folklore to tell their sex but I'm going with it ;)

BTW, mine get along with each other because they have been together a long time

yes.. thoses where the breeders I had..Guess I should have checked with her ..but its to late i bought 2 today..very excited! will post pictures later.

I look forward to seeing them. I hope some day I will have your skill set...it would just feel good to be able to share fish that weren't harvested from the sea. That was I big reason I buy from Sissy. That and she really cares about the fish, too.

new banggais'

new banggais'

ok here are my new babies..I'm hoping there a pair..

Thanks Beth I'm happy.

Yes Sissy is a very good breeder..she cares about the fish .thats why I sold my breeders and babies to her ..

Attachments

• 105_1456.jpg
    105_1456.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back