Beautiful Custom Aquarium FS -180RR Turn Key

Bacchus_fl

Aquarium for Sale - Please feel free to call/text me 386-747-0281 or email Hopson77@gmail.com

I have a 180G RR aquarium with a professionally built custom stand and canopy with granite bar ledge. I have been in the hobby for over 10 years and have collect allot of equipment and supplies over the years. Between a new job that makes me have to travel regularly and having a baby 3 years ago, I have had a hard time keeping up with the tank. This has caused several little problems over the years leading to some pest issues and corals fading.

I decided to hire a service to help me keep the tank up and ones of the issues I had was clear flatworms. They aren't harmful but they aren't nice to look at. The service guy wanted to remove them with flatworm exit which I wasn't thrilled about due to a bad experience in the past. He insisted he knew what he was doing and I shouldn't have anything to worry about. In the end it removed the flatworms and crashed my tank by killing almost all my nice fish and stressing the corals. I don't have the time or passion to rebuild my collection and continue to maintain the tank.

My loss is your gain! Below is a list of the items included and I am looking to sell it together to somebody who is looking for a beautiful turnkey system upgrade or wants to buy me out and part it out themselves to turn a profit. This is not a beginner start up system and would be ideal for the seasoned hobbyist with big dreams but a limited budget.

Asking $3,500 for everything much of which isn't listed

Also interested in trades for other non aquarium related items like small boats/gheenoe, off-road toys 4x4s, 4 Wheelers, etc. Any trade will be considered. Trade and cash combos will also be considered

Equipment
-180G glass RR Dual center overflows w new bulkheads "“ approx 6 yrs old, very few minor scratches
-Professionally built one of a kind custom cabinetry
-Made out of Sapele wood and stained a light cherry color.
-47" high beer ledge with Blue Pearl Granite
-Matching Blue Pearl Stainless Handles
-All panels on stand are removable for easy and complete access to the stand.
-Stand frame is painted with several coats of high gloss white paint for waterproofing
-Stand and canopy is built for up to a 300G tank with dimensions of 3'3" D x 6'7" W
-DIY LED Lights build by electrical engineer friend. 3 - 12"x12" aluminum panels each with 36 x 3 W Dimmable Cree LEDs half white and half blue "“ approx 2 yrs old
-Neptune's Apex Lite Controller "“approx 3 yrs old
-Brand new display module
-2 PH probes "“ approx 2 yrs old
-Energy Bar 8
-PM1 Probe expansion for second tank/ frag tank "“ 2 yrs old
-VDM Module for Dimmable LEDs "“ 2 yrs old
-Sump "“ Precision Marine 36 "“ approx 1 yr old
-Dart Reeflo return pump "“ approx 3 yrs old
-Blueline x10 pump "“ approx 4 yrs old
-150 GPD RO Unit with new filters, TDS meter, back flush "“ approx 5 yrs old
-Euro Reef Skimmer 180 Skimmer brand new impeller "“ Approx 8 yrs only overall
-2 Little Fishies "“ PO4 reactor with brand new maxijet pump
-2 Chamber RO style media reactor
-Ehiem Auto Fish Feeder
-Mag5 and Mag7 pumps "“ both with new impellers
-2 x 55G water changing barrels
-Lots and lots of extra and supplies. I have a room built behind the tank just for all of the equipment and supplies. I truly have everything possibly needed

Livestock
-Approx 200 lbs of mixed live rock
-2 Perc Clowns "“ Mated Pair breeding regularly
-Large Teal Carpet Anemone hosted by Clowns
-Green Mandarin Goby
-1 Twin Spot sand Sifting goby
-2 Sea Cucumbers
-1 Large Coral Banded Shrimp
-Just made large cleaner crew purchase from Reefcleaners.org "“ too many inverts to count

Corals: (some are still showing signs of stress since dosing 2 days ago but should pull through)
-100+ eye Pumpkin Patch Chalice "“ Prize of tank
-10 eye pink watermelon chalice
-25 head green frog spawn
-3 Head Multi-color trumpet
-5" Purple and Green Plate
-Tons of Yellow Polyps
-6 Head teal hammer "“ cluster
-Large Green Pocillopora colony
-12" Large Green Meat Coral
-Green Star Polyp Colony
-Christmas Tree Favia Colony
-Huge Long Tentacle Leather