Berghias RULE! And come get them.

Somebody keep a list. After they are gone the aiptasia that they couldn't find may try to stage a come back. In which case a couple of well fed adults may finish them off for good. I don't want to keep many adults up here, only enough to keep the eggs coming.

I have tens of thousands of eggs, I'll have to see how many adults I still have. They live DEEP inside the rocks. I captured about 30 for the meeting yesterday and thought I had them all - but when Skip took a Dremel to one of my LPS colonies - about 10 more adults came out. Last week when I popped a big zoa rock into pieces, a bunch of adults were in the middle also. I'll see if I can get more.

They're very good hunters and ALL OVER the tank so I would bet that they kill every last aiptasia before they die out. I even put an egg sack in my sump and they took care of that area.

Sorry blanx - they are pretty much gone. They die out fast. I did get rid of a lot of them to local reefers though. Perhaps if they take hold - they can ship to you.

Back