Berghias RULE! And come get them.

Fliger

Man I didn't even realize how much they have mowed down my population. I was doing a little tank cleaning today and every rock had a few nudis AND several egg spirals. I even split a rock apart and in the middle of the rock I found more bergies and more eggs. They spread like crazy, I started off with 8 or 10 and they laid eggs immediately.

Anyway - I'm gonna make a few packs of 10 each. Two are already accounted for (lhoo & bajabum) but who else wants them? I'm going to charge $2.50/each just to recoup some of my costs.

If you can come by Friday I'll sell you 10 for $25. I'm going to try to get three packs.

The only rules are you have to come by Friday between noon and 6:00 (sorry, can't hold til FRAG due to timing), and you have to paypal me. Trying to build those funds up again. :)

These are all adults and I don't know what the going rate is now but I thnk they're several times that much + shipping, and they DON'T ship well. This was my third attempt to get them, the first two I just got white smush in a Fed Ex package.

Oh this isn't really a "rule" as I can't enforce it, but I'd hope that when you sell them again down the road you keep it small like $2/each (locally). It would be great if we could spread them around and always keep some stock around.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8142002#post8142002 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Fliger
Oh this isn't really a "rule" as I can't enforce it, but I'd hope that when you sell them again down the road you keep it small like $2/each (locally). It would be great if we could spread them around and always keep some stock around.

David: I think that it is a good idea. You probably can't enforce it, but a gentlemen's (and ladies') agreement seems good to me. I could use half for my niece's nano but 10 is too much and they will die.

Let me know if anyone else wants to share with me.

Cool Van I have you down for 10. Maybe we can meet on Friday or something somewhere in the middle (ATR?). My pp is dfliger@yahoo.com . I think 5 is probably good for ya and I'm sure you can find someone to split them with. BTW I got some of that German Digi from SPStoner of exoticreefs, didn't you say you have some? I'd like to trade with you maybe. I bought two frags and would love to trade to get one of yours. LMK if you're interested. I actually just mounted the second frag tonight but I've had it for a couple months now.

Sirdude, they eat aiptasia. IME so far they don't eat anything else. I have some very expensive ricordea and other acans so I didn't want to take a chance with peppermint shrimp.

OK all sold for now. I'll go hunting on Friday morning and if I can get more 10 packs I will post here. If you're intested please post here, thanks!

yeah, I got the german blue, and they are beginning to be just big enough to frag. Do you think they are different?

I am sure I can split the nudis with someone else. Thanx. The ATR is perfect.

Louis - I responded back to h__made but I'm not sure if that's really an active email address. Please respond to my email if that works.

Shaun no problem. How is the job hunt. Hey you might like this link, I just got it today. Hilarious ....

Life After Advertising

Also wanted to mention - I put 10 adults in a cup and just for giggles I threw in an lonesome aiptasia. It was so cool - they were all just huddled together. Then one ventured over and started eating a tentacle, then other came over about 5 minutes later and started eating the foot. In the middle of it all, I took a turkey baster and blasted them all up so I could put them in a ziploc. Not only did the NOT stop after I dumped them in the ziploc, but the other 8 came over and started munchin away. It is so cool to watch!

Sirdude, they eat aiptasia. IME so far they don't eat anything else. I have some very expensive ricordea and other acans so I didn't want to take a chance with peppermint shrimp.

ok thanks. The peppermint that i got in the reeftopia order pretty much rid me of aptasia, so i dont htink that it'd be wise to put these in my tank. And kinda sidetracking...but you cant have ricordia w/peppermints?

It can be risky. I read a thread where a guy lost 3 or 4 hot pink Yumas the day after he added pepps.

I'll take an order of them as soon as they're available. Just let me know when and where to pick them up.

James

OK I'm bringing to FRAG

5 for Van
5 for Nikki
5 for Denny
8 for Lhoo (I ran out but this should be a good start. When we come over I'll bring more)

EDIT - 5 for bajabum also

Last edited:
I would like to be put on "the list" too.

Oh and to everyone who is buying them...

They only eat aiptasia, and once the aiptasia is gone, they starve to death.

So once your aiptasia is gone, please try to catch them and either sell or give them to someone else. If we all work to keep them alive and breeding, we'll have a constant population of them in town.

Crystal

Back