Best frag pack online?

Well. It depends on people. Some people like seller's pick but some people likes their own pick. So it depends on you.. ^^
Seems to be good deal but I like my own pick.

I ordered one of the $160 packs and one of the $150 packs about 4 months ago, picked all my own, received a couple freebies and absolutely loved the entire experience. They are extremely nice people to deal with and the frags are excellent! They'll even send it to a local facility for Saturday pickup at no extra charge which works great for those of us that work weekdays and can't get our shipments at work. :D

IMO some of the best frag packs can be found right here on RC:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98
It just takes a little time to catch a good one.
I am big on established tank raised corals over wild/recently fragged ones. IMO they are much more predictable colorwise and likely to do well.....you CAN find the every once in a while gem in the wild stuff though and that looks like a good deal.
Chris

Also agree with fishdoc, the best deals are the tank raised frags from hobbists here on RC. They always do well, and keep their color over the wild.

FWIW, the frags on reefermadness aren't all "straight from the ocean" wild corals. They have frag pieces on there periodically which are repeats from many months ago... probably originally from the wild, yes, but aren't they all?

Some frags I've gotten from people on this site have had pests on them so I'm not one to automatically assume they are always the best option. Many are great, but so are the ones from RM. JMO

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7538114#post7538114 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dreaminmel
FWIW, the frags on reefermadness aren't all "straight from the ocean" wild corals. They have frag pieces on there periodically which are repeats from many months ago... probably originally from the wild, yes, but aren't they all?

Some frags I've gotten from people on this site have had pests on them so I'm not one to automatically assume they are always the best option. Many are great, but so are the ones from RM. JMO

Until a coral has gone through a couple of generations of being fragged and being grown out in an aquarist's tank IMO it is still "wild".

You can get pest's from anywhere;)

I am not trying to say anything bad about RM I am just stating there are definate differences between corals that are well established in the hobby and have proven to do well in a variety of tanks over the years when compared to frags that are taken from colonies that were originally collected from the ocean:D

Chris

The best frag pack is from a fellow reefer. You get to see what it looks like. You can always say it is for insurance. If something happens to your tank, I can give you a frag back.

Back