Best place to buy ATI bulbs?

cleverbs

Anyone know the best place for me to buy my ATI bulbs? IDK if there a site that has great prices or something that I am not seeing.

I'd recommend Premium Aquatics or Marine Depot. Both have sales on lighting occasionally, usually 10-15%. Premium has lower shipping costs if you're not in free shipping range since there's no box charge.

T5s get broken a lot in shipping, so I generally try to buy from reputable places who I know will take care of me.

I got them from BRS as well with the tubes and they were STILL broken. I get the 60" 80 watt tubes though. Usually they have to send them to me 2 or 3 times. :( I hope they don't cut me off NO ONE local sells them.

Yeah im worried about that too because I need 60" tubes for my fixture...its going to be interesting lol

I've ordered 6x 80w ATI at a time from Premium Aquatics the past couple of years, no breakage, great customer service no matter what.

BRS here as well. No breaks and shipping tube so strong I have to take a hacksaw to them to break them down for the trash can lol

Back