Best place to buy copepods??

i want to seed my refugium with different types of pods. Is Ocean Pods a good place to buy copepods? I think they said one bottle costs 25 dollars and has 2,000 live copepods, but not sure if thats what they meant

know of any other places to buy them besides swf.com?

hyperfocal

Check with local reefers. Buying/trading for a ball of chaeto and a bit of LR rubble from an established refugium will set you up better than all the commercial products out there combined.

thecichlidpleco

Simply starting a sump created a huge population, I added nothing but some chaeto, and not sure if before or after the chaeto I had a ton of copepods around my protein skimmer, so many it looked like gnats, find a friend with some chaeto.

i have a small ball of chaeto in the refugium, i know ive seen them on my glass before but probably have hidden or have decreased since i added a skimmer and added more flow to the tank

does anyone know about the tigger pods and how many come in a bottle?

ocean pods has 3 different types of copepods and have around 2,000 of them in a bottle i think

so you havent seen them around? ive seen the amphipods once in a while, crawling in and out of rock, sand, and sometimes the chaeto. i think i might either get the copepods from ocean pods, but still not sure about it